Tiny Bathroom Ideas, If you have to be in your bathroom multiple times every day, it pays to make it as welcoming and relaxing as possible so that you can spend your time there as pleasantly as possible, instead of feeling like you’re on the receiving end of some kind of punishment! But even with the smallest of bathrooms, there are things you can do to make it feel bigger, more spacious and more luxurious than it actually is. Here are ten great tips for making your tiny bathroom ideas look and feel luxurious.
Even if you live in the lap of luxury, chances are you probably don’t have the budget or space to create a bathroom fit for Cleopatra herself. That’s not to say you can’t still create an amazing bathroom space, though! Check out these 10 ideas for how to make your tiny bathroom look and feel luxurious, no matter what your space limitations are.
Tiny Bathroom Ideas: Take Advantage of Bins & Tubs
So, you’ve got a tiny bathroom. That doesn’t mean you can’t make it look and feel luxurious. Here are 10 ways to do just that:
- Get rid of anything that doesn’t serve a purpose. If you don’t use it, lose it.
- Stick to a light color palette.
- Use large mirrors.
- Add storage where you can. Pull-out baskets from under the sink or shoe racks from behind the door are both inexpensive ways to add plenty of storage in small spaces.
- Hang up artwork high on the wall for a gallery-like effect in your bathroom.
- Stay away from heavy fixtures such as toilets and tubs because they take up valuable floor space – instead opt for an elegant pedestal toilet or an easy-to-clean shower base with a rain shower head (as opposed to one with hand held jets).
- Mount shelves on the wall opposite any windows so they won’t get steamy or too hot when exposed to sunlight all day long.
Add Some Floral Touches
When it comes to tiny bathroom ideas, adding some floral touches can really help give the space a luxurious feel. Consider adding a small vase of fresh flowers on the countertop or shelf. You could also try hanging a floral arrangement on the wall. If you have a window in your bathroom, make sure to take advantage of it by adding some pretty curtains or shades.
Another way to add some luxury to your tiny bathroom is by choosing fixtures and fittings that are both stylish and functional. For example, instead of a plain towel rack, opt for one that is adorned with ornate detailing. Or, select a shower curtain that is made from a beautiful fabric instead of plain plastic. For even more storage space, consider adding shelves or racks above the toilet. The best thing about this idea is that these items are not permanent fixtures and can be removed when they’re no longer needed.
You’ll find more tiny bathroom ideas in our list below – Install a large mirror: Mirrors are great for helping increase the sense of space in any room, so make sure to choose one that is large enough. A large mirror will bounce light around the room and provide an illusion of extra space.
– Add flooring: Flooring will give your bathroom a new look and feel, as well as provide an opportunity to create extra storage space beneath it. Try using bamboo flooring or cork tiles – both of which offer versatility, durability and style!
Choose Scale-Free Artwork
Whether your bathroom is big or small, you can make it feel like a luxurious retreat with the right design choices. In a small space, every element must work hard to pull its weight. Here are 10 ways to make your tiny bathroom look and feel luxurious:
- Go monochromatic with your color scheme.
- Use reflective surfaces to add light and visual space.
- Choose furniture and fixtures with clean lines.
- Edit your décor down to only the essentials.
- Keep countertops clear of clutter.
- Add a touch of greenery for a fresh pop of color.
- Hang elegant curtains or blinds instead of using shower doors.