Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
1- Loop on the dynamic variable (low severity).
If the user gets more parallel deposits his withdrawal transaction going to cost more transaction fee, because the loop on the dynamic variable is used in the ‘withdraw’ function.
In case of exceeding the GAS limit of the size of transaction withdraw is not possible.
Note: This comment is relevant only if a user creates an excessive number of parallel deposits (more than 100).
INDEPENDENT DESCRIPTION OF THE SMART-CONTRACT FUNCTIONALITY
The ETCHODL smart contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in ETC (from 0.1 ETC) in the contract and get 140% to 2426% return on investment in 40 to 250 days if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal anytime or after the deposit finished time based on plans
- Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, in order to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Launch Date: Fri May 14 2021 16:00:04 GMT+0000
Contract Owners Fee
Project Fee: 10%
SIX INVESTMENT PLANS
|Plans||Total Return||Daily Profit||Days||Withdraw time|
|5||296%||7.4%||40||End of Plan|
|6||621%||7.76%||80||End of Plan|
|7||1353%||9.02%||150||End of Plan|
|8||2426%||9.7%||250||End of Plan|
- The minimum deposit amount is 0.1 ETC
Important: Plan’s return are float and daily profit for a new deposit will increase by 0.1% daily
Referral System (Match Bonus)
This contract pays referrals in three-level with a totally of 7%
- Level one: 4%
- Level two: 2%
- Level three: 1%
- Referral should be an active user; it means referral address has at least one deposit
Users can terminate their deposits and get 75% of their fund back while the remaining goes into the pool
- plan 1,2,3,4 are not allowed to terminate
- Plan 5,6,7,8 are able to terminate before the plan ends
ETCHODL SMART-CONTRACT FUNCTIONS
- Constructor: initial plans, owner address and start date
- invest: make a new deposit
- withdraw: transfer user profit to his wallet
- forceWithdraw: terminate a deposit and transfer 75% of it to the user
- getContractBalance: return contract balance
- getPlanInfo: return plan info
- getPercent: return calculated percent
- getResult: return deposit calculated percent, profit and finish date
- getUserDividends: return user dividends
- getUserCheckpoint: return user checkpoint
- getUserReferrer: return user referrer
- getUserDownlineCount: return referral amount in three level
- getUserReferralBonus: return referral bonus
- getUserReferralTotalBonus: return total referrals
- getUserReferralWithdrawn: return total paid referrals
- getUserAvailable: return user available
- getUserAmountOfDeposits: return deposits amount
- getUserTotalDeposits: return total deposit
- getUserDepositInfo: return a deposit info
- isContract: check the address type